Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium vehicle types at Denver airport?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Premium vehicle types at Denver airport?

I made a reservation and added XM in hopes that this would get me a Maxima? Is there any way of increasing my chances of getting this car? Are they 2 or 4 door?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by hessdrive
I made a reservation and added XM in hopes that this would get me a Maxima? Is there any way of increasing my chances of getting this car? Are they 2 or 4 door?
Well if you check out the fleet list it'll give you an idea of what's generally available:
Premium (G, PCAR)
Buick Regal G PCAR
Ford Crown Victoria G PCAR (2011 newest)
Mercury Grand Marquis G PCAR (2011 newest)
Nissan Maxima G, H, YH PCAR (CVT, prem. fuel req'd.)
Buick Lacrosse G, H, YH PCAR
The Panthers (Crown Vic/Grand Marquis) don't have XM so you can rule those out. I believe the Buicks and the Maxima all have XM available so you could end up in any of those (or something better, of course -- maybe you'll get lucky and get a CTS). They are all sedans. If you really want a Maxima you can always ask at the rental desk if they have any available. That's probably your best bet.

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.