TERRIFIC Kauai Babysitter to recommend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TERRIFIC Kauai Babysitter to recommend

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2007, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
Thumbs up TERRIFIC Kauai Babysitter to recommend

We recently stayed at the Grand Hyatt Kauai for 10 days. We have a 15 month old, first child, and my wife is a VERY careful selector of babysitters. We've had about 10 of them to date in the U.S., UK, France, Dubai, Asia, etc.

We recently found a babysitter in Kauai that was so tremendously impressive to me that I felt like I would post a thread here in case anybody would like to have her contact information. She is affiliated with "Kauai Babysitters" which is who the Hyatt recommend, but they have about 50 babysitters and its "luck fo the draw".

If you are going to be in Kauai and want an outstanding babysitter, and can call her and give some advance notice, you will not be disappointed.

Rather than post her details here in public, please PM me if this is helpful for you and I will provide her coordinates.

Why is she great?

1. She is older & very experienced with kids having raised one of her own who in now in her 20's. ^

2. She's got completely the right attitude. She's down to earth, yet fully engaged with the child and very capable. ^

3. She goes out of her way to be helpful (for example my wife is a freak for giving our daughter organic milk and yogurt - not really easy to source in Poipu - this person took it upon herself on her own time to go to the local farmers market and get us what we needed (we paid for the goods, but she did everything for us). ^

4. She's been babysitting in the Poipu area for many years (this is good because everyone at the Hyatt seemed to know her and have good things to say about her which made us feel very comfortable). ^

Hope this can help someone!
Old Nov 26, 2007, 8:15 pm

Terrific Kauai Babysitter Wanted!

Hi - I just googled Kauai babysitters and came to this site. I would definitely like to have the contact info for this person. I am going to Kauai for 10 days in March and have twin toddlers, currently age 17 months. I don't know if I am allowed to post my contact info, but please email me at [email protected] Thanks!!!
Old Apr 17, 2008, 11:23 pm

Looking for a babysitter by the Kauai Hyatt.

Last edited by AleepinHB; Apr 17, 2008 at 11:41 pm
Old May 20, 2008, 5:14 pm

I know this is an old post but do you still have the babysitter to recommend? Have you used her or anyone else in Kauai recently? We have a 1 year old. Thanks!
Old Jun 1, 2008, 11:39 am

Hello-Did anyone have any recommendations for a sitter in kauai ?? We have
3 yr old twins and need someone with experience. We will be in Poipu.

Do you still have that name and number??

Last edited by cblaisd; Jun 1, 2008 at 12:13 pm Reason: Merged poster's two consecutive posts for housekeeping
Old Jun 3, 2008, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Folks, please send a PM the original poster if you want info. He said it's not going to be posted here.

Thanks,
Old Aug 3, 2009, 9:00 pm

Fantastic babysitting experience on Kauai

Originally Posted by ginagang
Hello-Did anyone have any recommendations for a sitter in kauai ?? We have
3 yr old twins and need someone with experience. We will be in Poipu.

Do you still have that name and number??

Hi. My family went to Kauai last year for my sister's wedding, and used a service recommended to us by the Westin Princeville. It was called Kauai Babysitting Company, and we had 4 different sitters between our huge extended family. The babysitters went to the various rooms we had, and we were all completely thrilled with the level of quality. We had no idea what to expect from a stranger, but these women were all so engaging and professional. I highly recommend this service. You can find their website, or the number I still have is (808) 652-5373. Good luck! Enjoy Kauai...
Old Aug 15, 2009, 5:23 am

kauai babysitter

can you forward me the info? thanks. [email protected]

Originally Posted by thesilb
We recently stayed at the Grand Hyatt Kauai for 10 days. We have a 15 month old, first child, and my wife is a VERY careful selector of babysitters. We've had about 10 of them to date in the U.S., UK, France, Dubai, Asia, etc.

We recently found a babysitter in Kauai that was so tremendously impressive to me that I felt like I would post a thread here in case anybody would like to have her contact information. She is affiliated with "Kauai Babysitters" which is who the Hyatt recommend, but they have about 50 babysitters and its "luck fo the draw".

If you are going to be in Kauai and want an outstanding babysitter, and can call her and give some advance notice, you will not be disappointed.

Rather than post her details here in public, please PM me if this is helpful for you and I will provide her coordinates.

Why is she great?

1. She is older & very experienced with kids having raised one of her own who in now in her 20's. ^

2. She's got completely the right attitude. She's down to earth, yet fully engaged with the child and very capable. ^

3. She goes out of her way to be helpful (for example my wife is a freak for giving our daughter organic milk and yogurt - not really easy to source in Poipu - this person took it upon herself on her own time to go to the local farmers market and get us what we needed (we paid for the goods, but she did everything for us). ^

4. She's been babysitting in the Poipu area for many years (this is good because everyone at the Hyatt seemed to know her and have good things to say about her which made us feel very comfortable). ^

Hope this can help someone!
Old Dec 19, 2012, 12:23 pm

Babysitter kauai

I would love her info. We have an 8 month old and will be staying at the Hyatt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.