Wiki Posts
Search

How busy during easter/passover?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2012, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold; SPG: Gold:
How busy during easter/passover?

Going to Oahu 3/27/13. Do you think it will be less crowded or more crowded due to holiday week?
Old Jun 17, 2012, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by ontheway
Going to Oahu 3/27/13. Do you think it will be less crowded or more crowded due to holiday week?
Definitely more crowded. It's also spring break for some schools.

I've been there as spring break/easter approaches, and it's visibly noticeable when they start arriving. At least in Waikiki.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 5:03 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
i dunno..personally i don't really see the upswing...but i guess summer months and spring might be busier..i think at any given point of the year if there is a big convention or festival you will also see hotel availability and more crowds
Old Jun 19, 2012, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold; SPG: Gold:
I did not have a choice of dates as my granddaughter goes to sleepaway camp for the summer and so we had to go on spring break. Will have to make the best of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.