Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maui zipline

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2009, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Maui zipline

I found found websites for two different companies offering ziplines in Maui.

One is Pii Holo Ranch and the other I am considering is in Ka'anapali.

Has anyone participated in one or the other? Preferences? Sights?
Old Nov 9, 2009, 4:17 pm

Programs: ECExec, SPGTitanium,, UAPlat
Originally Posted by kevinsac
I found found websites for two different companies offering ziplines in Maui.

One is Pii Holo Ranch and the other I am considering is in Ka'anapali.

Has anyone participated in one or the other? Preferences? Sights?
Hey there,
Our older kids (18-23) went on the Ka'anapalli zipline. They said it was fun, however, there were very crouded. They would not do it again.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
We did the Ka'anapali line this summer (Skyline Eco Adventures). I had done it in Costa Rica a few years ago, and this paled in comparison - much shorter, less adventurous, etc.

However - my 10-yr old daughter loved it - had a great time, couldn't stop talking about it, and had it as one of her two best things-to-do over the 14 days in the islands. And everyone else in the group - probably 10-12 of us total - seemed to have a good time.

Aside from the length/location/etc, everything else was well run - on-time, great guides, safe, etc.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 5:42 am

Programs: AA, LAN, Delta, United
We did the Haleakala zip line two weeks ago with Skyline. While I can't comment on the Ka'anapali line, I can speak for the organization, which is first rate. We took our parents who are in their 60's and they loved it, even more so because it's something they never would have done if they were not with us. The guides were very thorough and cracked jokes the entire time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.