Search
Announcements in Forum : Hawaii-Based Airlines
Oct 17, 2023 until Oct 17, 2024
FlyinHawaiian
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Changes to Moderation Team - October 2023

Aloha, FlyerTalk Members:

It is with mixed emotions that I share that slippahs has stepped down from his position as a volunteer FlyerTalk moderator. slippahs first volunteered in June of 2004 and since then has been a steady and constant presence in the Hawaii-Based Airlines and Hawaii (Travel) Forums; he also spent time helping out the moderators of the Northwest and Delta Air Lines forums. When I joined the moderation team a few years later, it was slippahs who mentored me on how to best serve the FlyerTalk community. I take comfort in knowing that while he will no longer be a moderator, he will still remain an active member of this site and continue to help other members.

Please join with me in sending a most sincere mahalo nui loa to slippahs for his almost two decades of service to FlyerTalk and, especially, this forum.

FlyinHawaiian, Moderator
Hawaii-Based Airlines Forum