Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Rumored: go! to shut down in February?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rumored: go! to shut down in February?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2009, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cblaisd
My condolences.
Not necessary. The flights were very nice, as were the locals who did check-in, gate agent, and FA work. About 50% of my flights on HA I get someone with an attitude in one of these positions, never have on go!

So, if it was the "next gate," did the HA flight end up at the commuter terminal somehow, or did the go! flight end up at the inter-island terminal?
The "next gate" was at OGG.

No, they'll be fine, thanks.
You did see the rolleyes, right?
Old Feb 24, 2009, 12:28 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by gemac
Not necessary. The flights were very nice, as were the locals who did check-in, gate agent, and FA work.
Most folks in Hawai`i are very nice

There's a long history of mainland companies using that very aloha spirit and then dumping those folks when they are no longer needed or wanted. Mesa is just the latest.

Lots of mainlanders, or drop-ins, don't get that though.

About 50% of my flights on HA I get someone with an attitude in one of these positions, never have on go!
I could speculate as to why that is, but won't.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 8:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Ripper3785
^

Not only that, but who says they are reporting accurately? It's widely speculated that Mesa cooks their books. Their CEO is BANNED from trading stocks by the SEC!
Can you cite a source for that? I see was was suspended as a broker - more than fifteen years ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.