Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Online booking issues - worth waiting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starbucks Gold :-)

Tried to make an inter-island booking today, Sunday, for Tuesday morning. Payment failed as they were unable to contact my card issuer (HA Mastercard). Updated card detailed, retried, and after spinning and spinning, I got an error "We are sorry, a problem occurred while processing your booking." (see screenshot).

The message seems very open-ended, i.e. it may ticket, or it may not. The amount is showing as pending on my HA Mastercard account, but I have no PNR, even an unconfirmed one. Of course, with it being close to departure, I don't have time. Tried calling HA and text support, but getting nowhere. Is this common? Worth waiting a few more hours?
Old Mar 24, 2024, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Adding: Apparently online booking is down this morning - everyone's is failing. Had to book over the phone. Fun.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 2:56 pm

It's still not working, but nobody at HA seems to care.
MDTyKe likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by djsavlon
It's still not working, but nobody at HA seems to care.
Oh wow, really? That's shocking but not surprising at the same time!
Old Mar 29, 2024, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just did 2 separate bookings. First was a mileage award booking for 2 people. Went through smoothly and seats chosen and are still there. Second booking was a paid booking and it went through smoothly with seats chosen and they stuck. Did both using Chrome browser on a windows 10 computer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.