Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Booking Hawaiian Miles Ticket While in Vietnam???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2024, 2:25 am
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald

I’m in Vietnam and had planned to book an Hawaiian miles ticket when the desired flights open up in a few days. However, when I go to the Hawaiian website, I get this message:

”Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/" on this server.Reference #18.d2142017.1704877488.227ba805”
I can get to the Hawaiian App, but can’t figure out how to make a mileage reservation on the App.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 5:03 am

Programs: AA PLT, AAdv since Day One
Just spit-balling here: Try using a VPN and connecting to a server in the US. Turn off any ad blocker for the HA website.
Old Jan 12, 2024, 1:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Or you can use Skype, Google Voice, or any other VOIP calling software to call HA to book the ticket.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 7:36 pm
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald
Figured it out. For some reason, the hotel Wi-Fi was blocking the site. I turned off Wi-Fi joined my phone hotspot. Et voila!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.