Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Buy Up to First/Business on Hawaiian Airlines Flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2024, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum

Hi I was contemplating a HA ticket to SYD b/c I found a very good deal and from LA its $400 less than on AA. I was wondering does HA offer in app upgrades so I possibly have a chance to get a decent to good deal on a buy up? Do they offer it on both the domestic LAX-HNL leg as well as the HNL-SYD? I know AA will throw some pretty good buy ups at me so was thinking maybe the extra $400 is worth it to have that option. Just curious if HA does anything like that?

Thanks
Old Mar 18, 2024, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Hi I was contemplating a HA ticket to SYD b/c I found a very good deal and from LA its $400 less than on AA. I was wondering does HA offer in app upgrades so I possibly have a chance to get a decent to good deal on a buy up? Do they offer it on both the domestic LAX-HNL leg as well as the HNL-SYD? I know AA will throw some pretty good buy ups at me so was thinking maybe the extra $400 is worth it to have that option. Just curious if HA does anything like that?

Thanks
According to Hawaiian:
"DAY OF DEPARTURE UPGRADES: As of April 18, 2023, the ability to purchase an upgrade into First/Business Class will be temporarily unavailable via web, mobile or kiosk."

In terms of pricing:

Hawaii/North America to AUSTRALIA Starting from 900 USD

Sounds like the only way to do is to call Hawaiian or see an airport agent
happiest_at_40000 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.