Search

Flight change confusion

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2023, 9:43 pm
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald
Flight change confusion

So Hawaiian moved its flight from HNL to PHX up three hours. That means my original KOA to HNL flight doesn’t arrive in time to make the connection. “My Trips” is now showing the HNL to PHX flight at the new time AND the original KOA to HNL flight AND a KOA to HNL flight three hours earlier. I’m assuming Hawaiian will clean things up on their own - my flights are not for a few weeks - or, am I being too optimistic and should call to ask them to clean things up sooner rather than later?
Old Jul 22, 2023, 10:15 am

Use chat.
Old Jul 22, 2023, 11:59 am
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald
Originally Posted by dougfoglesong
Use chat.
Tried that - gave up after waiting an hour for “Nadine” to check things and get back to me.
Old Jul 23, 2023, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I would call just to be on the safe side. Relying on someone else to clean things up may cause problems later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.