Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Anyone successful in getting status extension on HA when unable to fly due to medical

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone successful in getting status extension on HA when unable to fly due to medical

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2023, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Aloha all,

Quick question. I am out of work on medical leave for last2.5 months with about 2.5 more months to go. For work I fly enough segments per year to qualify for Platinum on HA on inter island flights. Well, due to the medical leave I am not working or flying thus will not fly the needed segments this year. Anyone successful in getting HA to extend status to to not being able to fly for medical reasons? If so how did you go about it? Thanks in advance.
Old May 23, 2023, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by Baze
Aloha all,

Quick question. I am out of work on medical leave for last2.5 months with about 2.5 more months to go. For work I fly enough segments per year to qualify for Platinum on HA on inter island flights. Well, due to the medical leave I am not working or flying thus will not fly the needed segments this year. Anyone successful in getting HA to extend status to to not being able to fly for medical reasons? If so how did you go about it? Thanks in advance.
There's a link where you can apply: https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/haw...atus-extension

I did this successfully for an extension due to a birth of a child.
giceh likes this.
Old May 23, 2023, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slippahs
There's a link where you can apply: https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/haw...atus-extension

I did this successfully for an extension due to a birth of a child.
Excellent. Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.