Wiki Posts
Search

Changing HawaiianMiles Booking

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2022, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob; AA ExPlat; Hilton Diamond
Changing HawaiianMiles Booking

Called in to change an existing booking and was told that the new booking must be the same miles required as the existing. They can only do a ticket swap and does not allowed changes where there is a difference in miles. HUCA 3 times and told the same thing. They offered to cancel and redeposit but that takes 2-3 weeks and the new flight I want will likely be gone. Is this accurate? Is their booking system this limited?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:48 am

Programs: LT Marriott Gold, Velocity Gold, Accor Gold
I'm not certain whether the information conveyed is accurate or whether it is the interpretation of the person on the phone as there does not seem to be any written rules to confirm or deny what you are told. I had a booking from Sydney to HNL at the 65k rate for two of us in first. Called to drop one passengers which they would not allow. Said I had to cancel both then rebook the remaining passenger at the higher rate. I have found usually return to my account within a week.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 7:26 pm

Same thing happened with me. HA phone agents are inconsistent and often clueless... I couldn't wait to stop flying HA. I'd go for redeposit...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.