Wiki Posts
Search

Possible HA A321neo Routes?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2018, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by azj
Oh my gosh, this is becoming increasingly difficult and a waste of my time. I post here to provide facts, insight and guidance in matters which I know what I'm talking about. As I have said numerous times... you're entitled to your opinion, can ask questions, make comments etc... I've never intended to disrespect you, but am merely pointing out flaws in your data and lack of facts to which you've built your opinion. This is after all a place for discussion and I'm simply pointing out, with really good authority, that you don't have all the information, so maybe you should reserve judgement until you do. This whole discussion started as a result of a post, found on a blog, in which they obtained published schedule info regarding a flying schedule well into the future. I simply suggested that it was likely subject to change, based on my knowledge of the situation. You inserted assumptions into the discussion, to which I attempted to guide into a factually based discussion. In the end, if you choose to base your opinion without having all the info, then so be it.
Yes, I do agree with you that this is becoming a waste of time. However, I can and will discuss the merits of a published schedule on this thread. I respect your opinion and I disagree with you. I will continue to post my valid and professional observations on this thread, no matter your personal opinion.

Hopefully, the A321neo is PERFECT and has a similar range as the 757. That would be a terrific win for Airbus, since Boeing chose not to make a 757MAX. In theory, the 321neo is wonderful. We shall see what happens in reality, which is often different from the theoretical.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 6:42 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Hi All:

Pardon the interruption but just wanted to pop in and add a few notes to the conversation:

1. I note there's some divergent points of view in this thread and that's fine and not unexpected. I thank and commend all for keeping the dialog civil and kindly ask this continue going forward. I'd specifically caution against any unduly personalized remarks; as we often advise, "debate the post, not the poster."

2. A few posts that discussed the comfort and seating of the 321neo have been moved to the following thread, where it is more topical - HA 321neo interiors unveiled. I'd like to keep this thread focused on discussion of the new routes announced in the OP.

Mahalo for your kokua,

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
Hawaii-Based Airlines Forum
formeraa likes this.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 9:02 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Have been monitoring our Thanksgiving flight OAK-HNL and noticed today that it has changed from 767 to A321. Have "same" seats - row 1 - I had a feeling it would change.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 10:44 am
azj

As I mentioned before, lots of changes were likely and there still could be changes as the last 3 delivery dates are firmed for 2018.

Latest 321 developments -

8/1 - HNL-OAK
8/4 - OGG-LAX redeye returns until Sept
8/16 - OGG-SAN reverts again to 321
9/1 - KOA-LAX
10/9 - OGG-OAK
11/18 - OGG-SJC

New deliveries in Sept, Nov and Dec, total fleet: 11.

2019 - so far what’s been published:

On 12/31/18 HNL-PHX returning 1/1/19 will become 330.
SMF is interesting. On Jan 1 it becomes a 330 until March 10th, when it reverts to 767, then March 31st, it goes 321. I suspect there may be some changes here.

Jan - HNL-SJC
Apr - HNL-SMF and the new OGG-SMF, HNL-OAK returns to the 330.

8 total deliveries scheduled in 2019 so there will be lots of new route announcements. Stay tuned!

Last edited by azj; Sep 7, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Old Jan 20, 2019, 9:52 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

SFO <-> OGG changing to A321?

I bought some tickets for Thanksgiving holiday travel to OGG. I was surprised to see the seat map is 2-2 and the flight is listed as A321neo. The last three trips I bought SFO <-> OGG was lie flat...
Old Jan 21, 2019, 12:12 am
azj

Originally Posted by david22
I bought some tickets for Thanksgiving holiday travel to OGG. I was surprised to see the seat map is 2-2 and the flight is listed as A321neo. The last three trips I bought SFO <-> OGG was lie flat...
It does appear that in the fall schedule that starts in September, OGG-SFO is going to the 321. Honestly, this was a bit of a surprise, but with the fall schedule so far down the road, things can change and if not, there will likely be more to the story.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
As for PHX, they haven't add nonstop from PHX-OGG/KOA/LIH yet! They didn't have enough aircraft availability. They should considering PHX-OGG/KOA/LIH by operated A321neo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.