Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HA Pualani Elite Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

HA Pualani Elite Benefits

Is a physical elite membership card necessary to receive priority security, boarding, and access to the Premier Club lounge or will a boarding pass suffice? Also, are extra comfort seats really not available until the gate and not for companions? Will baggage be tagged priority?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 12:17 am

Programs: HA - Pualani Plat; Avis FIRST; Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by cosmith
Is a physical elite membership card necessary to receive priority security, boarding, and access to the Premier Club lounge or will a boarding pass suffice? Also, are extra comfort seats really not available until the gate and not for companions? Will baggage be tagged priority?
They (HA) say it's required but I haven't had to show my card. Your boarding pass should suffice as it will list your status which will generally (meaning Ibe never had a problem) get you access to the priority security which is just a separate lane that feeds into the main lines (@HNL). Your boarding pass will also get you access to the lounge in HNL (in Maui you scan it to enter) and also priority boarding.

As to priority tags I usually check in at the manned desks so the tags are applied (even if I've done online check in)

As far as extra comfort that is available at check in (24 hours in advance)
Old Sep 1, 2015, 11:02 pm

Programs: HA Pualani Platinum, National EC Executive, UA & AAdvantage
Agreed, they say it is required but I have never had to show it....it is all printed on the boarding passes...manual check in BP, webcheck BP, kiosk BP and mobile BP.

Really, I think the only time you will need your physical card is when you have a flight on an A330 and you want to claim your "Unlimited TV & More" IFE package which is a benefit for elites and Premier Club members. You need to swipe the mag stripe on the card to the card reader on the IFE screen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.