Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HA Expands HNL-LAX to 3x Daily Beginning Summer 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]

http://investor.hawaiianairlines.com...559&highlight=

HA's taking the seasonal third HNL-LAX flight and expanding it year round. Looks like its additional planes are allowing it greater flexibility in scheduling.

Last edited by slippahs; Dec 13, 2011 at 7:52 pm
Old Dec 13, 2011, 6:48 am

Programs: DL-Platinum / AS-PlatPro / Hyatt - Glob / Hilton-Diamond
Uhmmm ... That's 3x Daily
Old Dec 13, 2011, 7:51 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by steve64
Uhmmm ... That's 3x Daily
Yeah...

I read the title, and my first thought was "If only 3 flights weekly to LAX, where DO they fly..."
Old Dec 14, 2011, 12:17 am

Programs: Enough to travel better
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
Yeah...

I read the title, and my first thought was "If only 3 flights weekly to LAX, where DO they fly..."
OP has corrected the title, yes?

^ Nevertheless, this is good news. 3 daily flights will be good for this route as this would provide better schedule matching with HA's expansion plans and delivery of new A330 aircraft. There will be more availability to connect in HNL to HA's new daily SYD service and HA's Japan routes as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.