FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hawaii-Based Airlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawaii-based-airlines-447/)
-   -   Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawaii-based-airlines/1276790-hawaiian-airlines-credit-card-2-x-35k-offers-archives.html)

lkar Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Nevermind. Found it.

boundless_maverick Apr 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Customer Rep #?

I applied for both card and got the message of calling some # to expedite this call. Before I could note it down the page redirected to BOA homepage. Does anyone know which # I am supposed to call for decision?

bartman9 Apr 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by boundless_maverick (Post 18420311)
I applied for both card and got the message of calling some # to expedite this call. Before I could note it down the page redirected to BOA homepage. Does anyone know which # I am supposed to call for decision?

Here you go: 1-888-503-6090 (Monday - Friday 8AM - 9PM EST)

Sb232313 May 16, 2012 7:54 pm

App spacing

Ive searched and been unable to find answer, but perhaps I missed it! My question is if I only applied for boa card so far, do I need to wait the 95ish days from that app to apply for boh or I can apply now(about 40-45 days after boa app). Thanks in advance!

haslipe May 17, 2012 6:35 am

Originally Posted by Sb232313 (Post 18589781)
Ive searched and been unable to find answer, but perhaps I missed it! My question is if I only applied for boa card so far, do I need to wait the 95ish days from that app to apply for boh or I can apply now(about 40-45 days after boa app). Thanks in advance!

Most of us here applied for both on the same day. I actually applied for 4 cards that were run through FIA which does the processing for BOA and BOH. The first was instant approval, and the other three required calls. The last card was the hardest to get approved for over the phone, so I didn't go for some of the other cards I was interested in.

dovergator May 17, 2012 7:23 am

Bank of Hawaii - Hawaiian Air CC

I recently received the BofH HA CC and am wondering what website I go to to access my account. I can't seem to find it on the Bank of Hawaii website. Can anyone please share a link?

Thanks!

Milezjunkie May 17, 2012 7:26 am

Call the number on the back of your card. That is going to be much quicker than waiting for someone on here to post an explanation....

dagaetch May 17, 2012 7:59 am

https://www.ibsnetaccess.com/

I can't remember how I eventually found the website, but I do remember it being a PITA. I think maybe it was listed on my first bill or something?

vitousa May 17, 2012 9:32 am

Originally Posted by dagaetch (Post 18592172)
https://www.ibsnetaccess.com/

I can't remember how I eventually found the website, but I do remember it being a PITA. I think maybe it was listed on my first bill or something?

Thanks, I was looking for this website too.

alohatofu May 17, 2012 1:49 pm

I just applied for it including 3 other Apps and got approved for all. Thanks OP.

5 cards approved.

maewest Jun 8, 2012 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by boundless_maverick (Post 18420311)
I applied for both card and got the message of calling some # to expedite this call. Before I could note it down the page redirected to BOA homepage.

I also received this message and when I called the number provided by the next poster to reach the credit dept, the representative mentioned that they do approvals for both the BOA and the BOH cards and had seen that I submitted two applications on the same day. Ultimately he did approve me for both cards with a generous credit line (I was conservatively requesting 5k and he ended up over 10k on each). Will be curious to see if I get the new card bonus for both accounts - will follow up when I see the first spend miles hit.

Marathon Man Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm

I have done the bofa one for my wife
It took them a while but she got the card, Now I have helped her go for the boh one too!

gv111 Jun 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Does HA -> HH from person A to person B (where A and B have different first and last names still work)? I was under an impression that names do not matter in practice (even though the names are supposed to match as per the stated policy) and this seems to have changed recently. I will really appreciate if someone who has a recent experience post it. TIA!

gv111 Jun 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by gv111 (Post 18803675)
Does HA -> HH from person A to person B (where A and B have different first and last names still work)? I was under an impression that names do not matter in practice (even though the names are supposed to match as per the stated policy) and this seems to have changed recently. I will really appreciate if someone who has a recent experience post it. TIA!

Anybody with a recent experience pls do share. Thanks.

8fingeredflyer Jun 23, 2012 8:30 am

Originally Posted by gv111 (Post 18805089)
Anybody with a recent experience pls do share. Thanks.

Avoid the mess and transfer Person 1's HA to Person 2's HA and then transfer to Person 2's HH. Why? Because you can transfer HA online to anyone without a fee instantly. It's awesome.

hXXps://apps.hawaiianair.com/MyHawaiianMiles/PoolMiles.aspx