Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Does HA charge for pillows and blankets?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2011, 1:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*S, IHG Platinum, CP Gold

Hi, will be flying HA internationally soon. I read that they charge to use pillows and blankets. Is this true even on international flights?

Last edited by FlyJeb; May 19, 2011 at 1:20 am
Old May 19, 2011, 2:00 am

Hi there. I flew from Sydney to Hawaii return and wasn't charged for either leg.

From Australia they were all sealed in plastic bags and clean. Can't say the same for the flight out of Hawaii though...

Don't expect too much, but they do the job. Pillow was wafer thin, blanket was 100% artificial fibres; but then that's normal for economy class these days.
Old May 19, 2011, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*S, IHG Platinum, CP Gold
Originally Posted by ollieinmelbourne
Don't expect too much, but they do the job. Pillow was wafer thin, blanket was 100% artificial fibres; but then that's normal for economy class these days.
This will do for a 10 hour flight. Thanks for the response.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.