Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Phnom Penh, Luang Prabang, Vientiane - Gay Places of Interest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2008, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA

I will be visiting Phnom Penh, Luang Prabang and Vientiane later this month and I'm eager to get the most up to date information on gay places of interest including massage provide by male masseurs.

Many thanks,

Hanginthere21
Old Dec 16, 2009, 10:38 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Hi, Hanginthere. Will be doing Luang Prabang and Vientiane in March. Any advice?
Old Dec 17, 2009, 8:27 am

Programs: A Few
There really isn't a gay bar in Luang Prabang anymore. The formerly gay 'Cruisn Gate' became 'Khop Chai' and is now 'Lao Lao'. It is owned by the same person who owns 'Lao Lao Garden' across the street.

Lao Lao Garden is a fun restaurant and does a great unbelievably cheap Lao BBQ. The Lao Lao bar is fairly low key, but the staff (some are gay) are very friendly.

The Hive bar next door is worth a visit as well.

This info is current as of October 2009.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 6:52 pm

I have only been to Luang Prabang and Gay night life was a bit disappointing.

We went to 'Khop Chai' for 2 nights and there were only a few people in there. It was dark and small..bad music. Straight bar will be more fun.

Across the street is a restaurant...not sure if its a gay restaurant as I only saw male waiters in there and a lot of them look gay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.