Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Airport with the Hottest Guys

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport with the Hottest Guys

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2010, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA nothing
Originally Posted by bocastephen
He was surrounded by other people, and although I stole extra glances via ten-too-many refills of my water cup, having no functioning gaydar or flirt skills pretty much left me empty-handed. He had on a tight black stylish shirt that let his ample cleavage spill out with sleeves short enough to show off the big arms. He flew to EWR and I went to IAH - so no chance of a seatmate situation. I'm sure someone on his flight figured they scored a lucky day.

This is the first time I saw a major hottie in that club - usually the club is full of portly, polo-shirt'n'khaki-computer-corporate-types, families with screaming children, or old folks....and the occassional hottie...with girlfriend I gave up hottie hunting there long ago and now just sit in a cubicle in the back surfing/working and nibbling on cheese.
Good to know I am not the only one that does not find anything of interest there. I take both the EWR and IAH flights and I have to say EWR usually wins on some type of eye candy. I did once meet an FA on CO however...
Old Apr 17, 2010, 2:40 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, Starwood
Originally Posted by 1bentley
Good to know I am not the only one that does not find anything of interest there. I take both the EWR and IAH flights and I have to say EWR usually wins on some type of eye candy. I did once meet an FA on CO however...
I don't know, IAH has quite a few lookers, in much higher proportion than you'd find in Houston city proper. The best is going through TSA, usually the ripped have no problems lifting their shirts to put belts, etc back on...
Old Apr 18, 2010, 9:24 am

Wink YUL

Originally Posted by LCboys
Montréal ,Trudeau is definitely not bad !!! By the way, boys in the city are not bad either

Thank you! Why oh why did I know this would come up... 3 post, wow! :-)
But yeah, even those baggage cart "pushers" are sexy young guys.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 9:36 am

ORD (yes ORD)

Especially on snow storms (or any other day, really) when tons of flights are delayed/cancelled forcing 1,000 military dudes to sleep on improvised beds in waiting halls.

Also, there's an USO office in T2 (I believe). Will never forget that hot "sailor" looking at me and smiling... a couple years ago. It was one of my first encounters with a "serviceman" and a sailor uniform. Hmmm.

Had fun experiences at MDW (actually kept in touch on FB eventho "nothing happened"), CDG (I love them Arab guys), MSN (go there at least twice a year), YTZ (Porter Lounge filled with hot students), LAX (latinos and military guys), VRA (sorry you Americans, those Cubans can be hot!!).
Old Apr 21, 2010, 3:13 pm

Programs: NZ, QF
Originally Posted by CirqueduSoleil
Especially on snow storms (or any other day, really) when tons of flights are delayed/cancelled forcing 1,000 military dudes to sleep on improvised beds in waiting halls.

Also, there's an USO office in T2 (I believe). Will never forget that hot "sailor" looking at me and smiling... a couple years ago. It was one of my first encounters with a "serviceman" and a sailor uniform. Hmmm.

Had fun experiences at MDW (actually kept in touch on FB eventho "nothing happened"), CDG (I love them Arab guys), MSN (go there at least twice a year), YTZ (Porter Lounge filled with hot students), LAX (latinos and military guys), VRA (sorry you Americans, those Cubans can be hot!!).
Fun experiences at airports? Oh, air babylon live

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.