Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Airport with the Hottest Guys

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport with the Hottest Guys

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2010, 9:23 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA, SPG Gold, Marriott, HH, Fairmont, NYSC (Passport), 24hrFitness-Super Sport
Originally Posted by matt_in_yul
let me rectify my post: San Diego. Did we mentionned the two military bases there.
Yes Im a weak man for a man in camo. And the haircut too...
They're not bad at YUL either. Love some Canadian UC.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 5:41 pm

Programs: AA (PPro/3MM/Admirals Club), AS, UA, Marriott (Gold), HHonors (Gold), Accor (Plat)
Originally Posted by LCboys
Montréal ,Trudeau is definitely not bad !!! By the way, boys in the city are not bad either
I love walking around Montreal. There is something about the facial bones that really does it for me.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 6:02 am
Former user name: laundrian

Programs: Moderator: Traveling with Jewelry, UA GS, Starwood
I would say all of them. I usually don't care what the guys look like so they are all HOT to me.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 7:57 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Skymiles, EleVAte founding member, SPG
Originally Posted by ArtfullyUrs
I would say all of them. I usually don't care what the guys look like so they are all HOT to me.
Isn't this what happens to dogs once a year?
Old Feb 3, 2010, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Ok, my pick of the crop...

AMS, CPT, JNB - it must be the dutch bloodline thing...Afrikaan and Dutch are sexy! I remember one guy working for CX. I would have babies with him ! He's got the bluest eyes I have ever seen.

PRG, VIE, BUD - eastern european. Need I say more?

CDG - my thing for french..

SYD, MEL (summer months) - look at the hunky baggage handlers in shorts!

Old Feb 5, 2010, 4:29 am

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Originally Posted by matt_in_yul
let me rectify my post: San Diego. Did we mentionned the two military bases there.
Yes Im a weak man for a man in camo. And the haircut too...
The guys are a little too um, chunky, for my taste in the US. Too much high-fructose corn syrup and growth hormones... San Diego and Chicago are often good exceptions to the rule ;-) I prefer the grass-fed beef :-)

SYD is definitely one of my favorites for people watching as are CPH, MXP, EZE and BEY :-)
Old Mar 6, 2010, 5:56 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Titanium
Humm.. this is a hard one.

I like the executive suit/tie guy so LAX & JFK are a tie.

Or

Any airport in Texas if guys like the one next to me on the flight to AUS that was playing footsie/massage my leg for me the whole flight.
Old Mar 6, 2010, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP IC AMBASSADOR/DIAMOND Tk/ELITE (*G), JumeirahONE Gold
ORD, EZE and ARLANDA

Last edited by palermo; Mar 6, 2010 at 4:08 pm
Old Mar 9, 2010, 7:50 am

Programs: BAEC
Smile

I wouldn't normally say Macau, but the last time I flew through I nearly walked into a wall watching this guy getting frisked...and guess who was sitting in the same row on my flight Shame his girlfriend was sandwiched in between us
We did have a good chat though and ended up sharing a cab and going for dinner (and are now facebook friends!). The guy was Aussie though, not Macanese.

As for other airports, DRW was pretty good (more Aussies!), and I always like flying though ZRH. I found the US quite disappointing, especially the commuter terminal in PHL

Last edited by shefgab; Mar 9, 2010 at 7:52 am Reason: Sp.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 10:09 pm

EZE is about as good as it gets (and friendly, too!), but BOG is mighty fine as well...
Old Mar 26, 2010, 1:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Today is FLL's day...the hottest dark haired muscle cutie is sitting in the FLL Presidents Club right now...I'm here very early, so I don't think he's on my flight

Not on Grindr either
Old Mar 26, 2010, 1:46 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PP
GRU looked like a stud farm the other day when I was waiting for my GIG flight. Love those Brazilians (there is reason for my five Rio trips a year.)
Old Mar 27, 2010, 5:04 am

Programs: NZ, QF
My personal favourites are:

ATH - Lots of young and mid-aged Greek men working at the airport are gorgeous - well-groomed, properly-dressed, attractive outlook. I remembered I deliberately took at a longer queue at a security gate just to look at one security guy (in shirt, tie & sweater) moving his body at work

IST - The policemen at Ataturk Airport seem to be the most handsome within the Turkish police forece Strong, mature-looking and, oh, in uniforms!
Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:34 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA nothing
Originally Posted by bocastephen
Today is FLL's day...the hottest dark haired muscle cutie is sitting in the FLL Presidents Club right now...I'm here very early, so I don't think he's on my flight

Not on Grindr either
It seems I am always in the FLL Presidents Club at the wrong time...
Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by 1bentley
It seems I am always in the FLL Presidents Club at the wrong time...
He was surrounded by other people, and although I stole extra glances via ten-too-many refills of my water cup, having no functioning gaydar or flirt skills pretty much left me empty-handed. He had on a tight black stylish shirt that let his ample cleavage spill out with sleeves short enough to show off the big arms. He flew to EWR and I went to IAH - so no chance of a seatmate situation. I'm sure someone on his flight figured they scored a lucky day.

This is the first time I saw a major hottie in that club - usually the club is full of portly, polo-shirt'n'khaki-computer-corporate-types, families with screaming children, or old folks....and the occassional hottie...with girlfriend I gave up hottie hunting there long ago and now just sit in a cubicle in the back surfing/working and nibbling on cheese.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.