Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Airline Lounge Access Rules for GLBT Travelers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2005, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

A* Airport Lounge Access Policies states:

Members are limited to two guests during their visits, unless guests are immediate family members residing in the same household as the member. (This includes childcare and healthcare providers.)

My Question: If you were traveling with your partner and you both share the same household address (quickly verified by driver licences) would you be entitled to bring another couple into the club as your guest under the airlines policy?
Old Dec 5, 2005, 10:08 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
No, because you're allowed to bring your family members or guests. The family members rule is there so there's no argument about having to leave the second child out while the rest of the family goes in.
Old Dec 6, 2005, 2:47 pm

Programs: CO, UA, who cares what level, that doesn't make me special, now does it?
Originally Posted by Boring747
A* Airport Lounge Access Policies states:

Members are limited to two guests during their visits, unless guests are immediate family members residing in the same household as the member. (This includes childcare and healthcare providers.)
Someone should try bringing in their SO and 2 "houseboys" under the "healthcare providers" provision
Old Dec 7, 2005, 9:02 am

Programs: Delta DM
When I renew my CRC membership this year, I am adding my partner to my membership as I plan on flying him to certain locations with me and he will be traveling on days after I have already left. I would think that with the two of us having cards, we coudl each bring in a guest or two.....but guess I won't know till I actually try.
Old Dec 7, 2005, 10:21 am

Programs: CO, CO PC, NW, HHonors, Hertz Gold, Marriott
I added my partner when I re-newed my PC membership. They don't have a problem when each of us wants to bring in two guests each. I've always been happy with the PC staff and their friendly attitudes (with the exception of the EWR staff).
Old Dec 7, 2005, 10:29 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by iCorpRoadie
When I renew my CRC membership this year, I am adding my partner to my membership as I plan on flying him to certain locations with me and he will be traveling on days after I have already left. I would think that with the two of us having cards, we coudl each bring in a guest or two.....but guess I won't know till I actually try.
You shouldn't have a problem since there's 2 CRC cards - we have taken 3-4 people in with 2 AMEX Plat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.