Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Missing Post? Or I am going crazy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2005, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...

A short while ago a post was here that questioned the existance of this forum. I thought about it a while and had a response and now I cannot find it... Am I going crazy?
Old Feb 3, 2005, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by fwfdan
Am I going crazy?
That bus has already left the station.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Originally Posted by SMessier

Excuse me?
Old Feb 3, 2005, 3:09 pm

Excuse me?
I wrote:

Last edited by SMessier; Feb 3, 2005 at 3:09 pm Reason: UBB.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

I really do not understand the above responses ---

I wanted to post a reply on why I thought a forum like this was necessary - and cannot find the original post.

What am I missing?
Old Feb 3, 2005, 3:24 pm
mjz

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Platinum
The post has been removed from the forum.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 3:25 pm

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
I really do not understand the above responses ---

I wanted to post a reply on why I thought a forum like this was necessary - and cannot find the original post.

What am I missing?
Apparently, they removed the post from the forum. Maybe someone thought it was in poor taste.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by doctall41
Apparently, they removed the post from the forum. Maybe someone thought it was in poor taste.
Poor taste or not, this isn't the place to discuss these matters. The forum "Only Randy Petersen" is. FWIW, the "GLBT forum" was requested by the users of Flyertalk and a decision on creating it was made by the Flyertalk Talkboard, consisting of members. If there were a large demand for other boards then members can request the Talkboard debate that too.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 4:04 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by ScottC
Poor taste or not, this isn't the place to discuss these matters. The forum "Only Randy Petersen" is. FWIW, the "GLBT forum" was requested by the users of Flyertalk and a decision on creating it was made by the Flyertalk Talkboard, consisting of members. If there were a large demand for other boards then members can request the Talkboard debate that too.
Thank you Scott - and on that note - I'm going to lock this thread.

peteropny - co-moderator - GLBT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.