Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

What are the top gay destinations in Europe?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What are the top gay destinations in Europe?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2024, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Question What are the top gay destinations in Europe?

Hello, where do you like to travel in Europe for meeting other gay people often? Do you go more to Berlin, Ibiza, Mykonos or other? and do you know of hotels popular with the gay community?
Old Feb 28, 2024, 1:58 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but there are many threads in this forum and on other websites as to popular gay travel destinations. It depends on season, what you're looking for, etc.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 1:36 pm

Programs: Delta, Hertz, Hilton, Marriott
I've noticed quite a few gay Mediterranean cruises being advertised lately. I'm not familiar with the European companies that do this, but Atlantis has several planned.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 1:52 pm

Programs: HH Diamond
I use this travel guide website a lot for information on pretty much any city in the world that I travel to. It is useful and kept pretty well up to date. Although it is one of many.

https://www.travelgay.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.