Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

gay or gay friendly hotel in Cape Town, SA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

gay or gay friendly hotel in Cape Town, SA

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2017, 9:26 pm

Location: Birmingham, AL (weekdays) and Atlanta, GA (weekends)
Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
I thought The Glen boutique hotel and spa was absolutely lovely. Wish I had stayed longer - for many reasons.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 6:18 pm

Programs: AA, AS, TZ, UA, Clipper, EZ-Link, Hop, Navigo, Octopus, Oyster
Hi Folks. Going to be in Cape Town the week of December 9. Do the recommendations about the Glen still hold? I'm also looking at the Taj and the Hilton. Thoughts on walking from those properties to Da Waterkant?
Old Nov 30, 2019, 2:03 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM
I'm literally on my way to CPT now and staying at the Hilton City Centre again. We had no issues 2 years ago when were were there as a gay couple in a king bed (even got upgraded to the one bedroom suite with a fantastic view of Table Mountain). It's really easy talk to all the fab food on Bree street and enjoyed it already. We leave right before you get here...also heading to Betty's Bay staying at Bucco Sud again for 2 nights. Beattie who runs the guesthouse is fabulous and a really amazing breakfast. Cute village with the penguin colony, lovely botanical garden and some tasty food at the Tides (who have since opened a cafe called Seabiscuit, so looking forward to trying that out too)
dieselbear likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.