Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Can Anyone ID This New Orleans Adult Bookstore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2012, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold

I'm looking for an adult bookstore in the New Orleans area I visited maybe 5 or 10 years ago. I checked CFS and don't see any listings that remind me of it. It might be Katrina'd or urban redeveloped out of existence. But here is what I remember. It wasn't in NO proper but was only 10 to 15 minutes away by car. I drove across a bridge and it was near the other side of the span in a commercial area. I think I drove east, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I didn't drive toward Metairie. The store itself was pretty big with three parts: retail (movies, magazines, books, toys), acade booths and small (maybe 40 seats) sit down theater. I think the parking lot was in front. And I think it might have been next to a multi-story hotel in the Holiday Inn class. (These are all fuzzy memories.). Mostly white clientele but popular with blacks. Anyone recognize this place and is it still there?
Old Nov 26, 2012, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold
Found it courtesy of a similar inquiry I posted on Craigslist: Adult Video, 6420 Chef Menteur Hwy., New Orleans, LA 70126.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.