FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   GLBT Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/glbt-travelers-218/)
-   -   Bangkok for New Year (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/glbt-travelers/1410807-bangkok-new-year.html)

RussianGuy Dec 14, 2012 1:24 pm

anyway I can close my own thread? it's completely out of the topic... and to clarify i don't really care much about combining awards to get some free ticket - question was how to have fun in BKK for New Year's night - but this you all definitely don't know...

holtju2 Dec 15, 2012 6:25 am

Originally Posted by RussianGuy (Post 19857429)
question was how to have fun in BKK for New Year's night - but this you all definitely don't know...

LOL! ;)

sl0uch Dec 15, 2012 6:43 am

Flying into BKK on the 31st, but I quote the show "tittybangbang": doooooon't look at me, I'm shyyyyyy :D

He's right, I don't know. I don't even go to bars/pubs. :D

I'll need to make a beeline around town once I land, grab a few things, set up for a longer stay, and that's kinda my idea of fun anyway - just being there, taking in the BKK air and the town. Can't imagine life without it!

Wherever you're flying from, have a great trip.

stratofortress Dec 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by RussianGuy (Post 19857429)
anyway I can close my own thread? it's completely out of the topic... and to clarify i don't really care much about combining awards to get some free ticket - question was how to have fun in BKK for New Year's night - but this you all definitely don't know...

Just to get the thread back on topic: there are three of us coming to BKK for New Year's - we're staying at the Le Meridien, which is just a few blocks from all of the gay debauchery. We're planning on DJ Station, GOD, and the like...

From what I hear, the Le Meridien is close enough that you can meet a "friend", "show them the hotel", and be back at the clubs all in very short order. If that's your thing, anyway...

RussianGuy Dec 18, 2012 5:04 am

thanks! this sounds better already ))) let me know if you wanna meet/hangout... we're staying at Conrad

dollaroff Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm

A couple of us (more than 3?) will be at Le Meridien. After a NYE dinner, we'll be heading out to DJ Station & G.O.D.

RussianGuy Dec 20, 2012 10:43 am

we will be there after 2 am ) see ya!

stratofortress Dec 20, 2012 1:37 pm

At the Le Meridien, or G.O.D.?

RussianGuy Dec 21, 2012 2:42 am

GOD... we're thinking about foam party at Babyloon sauna and then change back to hotel and then dance...

standingoten Dec 21, 2012 10:30 am

Going to be in Bangkok for New Years Eve but I'm solo :(.

Probably gonna be on Grindr and go to DJ Station. I swore I would stop using that app after I turned 21 but here I am...lol sighs

Dieuwer Dec 21, 2012 10:39 am

Originally Posted by standingoten (Post 19900347)

Probably gonna be on Grindr and go to DJ Station. I swore I would stop using that app after I turned 21 but here I am...lol sighs

Use Scruff! More geared towards 30-somethings. Love that app ;)

RussianGuy Dec 22, 2012 5:07 am

Originally Posted by standingoten (Post 19900347)

You're welcome to join us :)

standingoten Dec 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I'd love to haha. How do I contact you once I get there?

Guy Betsy Dec 26, 2012 12:31 am

Originally Posted by stratofortress (Post 19894899)
At the Le Meridien, or G.O.D.?

Sorry to be daft, but what's G.O.D. ?

I'll be in BKK too, but alas, might leave for Singapore on NYE.... unless I get myself a hot date ! :p

holtju2 Dec 26, 2012 4:48 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy (Post 19921072)
Sorry to be daft, but what's G.O.D. ?

You must be kidding, right? The gay nightclub that gets going around 2AM after DJ closes. And there is plenty of semi private space upstairs that I know nothing about....