Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Recommend a gay-friendly hotel in Paris

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 7:16 am
Suspended
Original Poster

When you come back from France, is there any hotel leaving you a deep impression? I guess we can make la list here.
Well, let me start first--

I've been to France once with my girlfriend. Luckily we found a gay-friendly, and so poetic hotel in Paris, Apostrophe. you should definitely check out their website! The receptionist is gay and the hotel itself is super beautiful! The design is based of poems and stories, as the hotel is very colorful.

Hope this helps!
Old Jun 3, 2010, 11:55 am
BCH

That's great. If you have any photos of the hotel that you're willing to share, then I (and, surely, others) would be happy to see them. Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 2:00 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Platinum
We stayed at Pavillon de la Reine recently, and it was wonderful. Not a gay hotel by any means but we were treated wonderfully.
Old Jun 12, 2010, 4:33 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
I can recommend the Hôtel Scribe Paris

Just make sure you get a good deal.
Old Jun 12, 2010, 12:46 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by starflyergold
I can recommend the Hôtel Scribe Paris

Just make sure you get a good deal.
I just looked at their website, what a beautiful boutique hotel! There are a lot of nice boutique hotels in that area of Paris, including my favorite hotel in Paris, Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel. I have stayed at Renaissance Vendome three times, and each time it was a treat and a pleasure. Several of the front desk staff were gay, and very accommodating (NO, not sexually, get your mind out of the gutter!) to me as a gay traveler. The service there is superb, and their breakfasts (free for me as a Plat member) are sublime!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.