Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Thailand - which beach resort?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2009, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, A3 *G

I'm looking to book a trip to Thailand during Easter 2010. Does anyone have any beach resort recommendations? We're looking for somewhere with a good beach and busy night life/club scene.

I've read lots and keep finding stories about many of the resorts being full of older gentlemen who just go for the company of younger Thai. Want to avoid this and find something a bit more upscale.

Any guidance would be most appreciated.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 10:37 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by rharrisuk
I'm looking to book a trip to Thailand during Easter 2010. Does anyone have any beach resort recommendations? We're looking for somewhere with a good beach and busy night life/club scene.

I've read lots and keep finding stories about many of the resorts being full of older gentlemen who just go for the company of younger Thai. Want to avoid this and find something a bit more upscale.

Any guidance would be most appreciated.
You could try Patong Beach in Phuket and while this is popular with younger Eastern Europeans, they tend to come during the winter months in Europe. But in general Thailand is full of older men looking to pay for younger boys.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.