Wiki Posts
Search

Any gays in BUF?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2009, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA .75K, AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Any gays in BUF?

I'm doing a mileage run to BUF on Dec 12-13th.. have an overnight in BUF, so staying near the airport. Is there any gay nightlife to speak of in BUF? How far from the airport?
Old Dec 1, 2009, 8:16 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Welcome cjares to Flyertalk and to our GLBT forum.

I grew up in the BUF area but moved away the last time 11 years ago. Gay bars in BUF are downtown - see http://www.buffalogaybars.com/ - concentrated in the Allentown area (centered around Allen St). The area is probably around 10 miles from the airport.

I'm not that familiar with the "newer" bars. But the ones that have been around for a long time are Cathode Ray (video bar that's fairly small), Underground (combination bar / dance club), Marcella's (larger dance club that's mixed - not strictly GLBT).

Feel free to ask any more specific questions that you may have.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA .75K, AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Good info.. Thanks. Just looking to go out for a drink to kill the time while im in town

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.