Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Munich rail stations - looking for showers!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2007, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Haven't been flying for a while... :(

I'm planning a trip in the area and one of the routes I'm considering involves Munich by night train. Unfortunately, because I'm also cheap, I'm not expecting to shell out enough for a sleeper train with shower facilities. So, I'm looking now for public shower facilities near a rail station in Munich. Not necessarily free, but preferably something less than hotel check-in//check-out same-day. Do any Munich rail stations have public showers? If not, does anybody have any suggestions around?
Old Aug 4, 2007, 10:49 pm

I took a night train from Prague to Munich last year and used the showers at the München Hauptbahnhof (Central Station). They were clean and cost about 8 euros if a remember correctly. Not cheap but very refreshing after a night on the train. They are downstairs but the info desk can direct you. They only allow you about 15 minutes. Have a good trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.