Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stuttgart

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2010, 5:47 am

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
Originally Posted by nicolas75
I cannot say that the city was really exciting (especially in winter). Maybe the worst town I stayed for business in Europe (except for classical music)
Right now Stuttgart has a lot to offer. Every Monday a great demonstration against the new building of the new under ground railway station. Thursday the supporter meet. Once in a while there are clashes between the police and the opponents but I think the biggest action is over.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by caspritz78
Right now Stuttgart has a lot to offer. Every Monday a great demonstration against the new building of the new under ground railway station. Thursday the supporter meet. Once in a while there are clashes between the police and the opponents but I think the biggest action is over.
Regarding that point, I would recommend the Steigenberger Zeppelin: Best views

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.