Christmas Markets in Germany et al

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Christmas Markets in Germany et al

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2006, 9:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott TE, Hhonors Dia
The Christmas market in Luxembourg is fine, but not too special. It takes place in the central square, and has the standard stalls. It's modest compared to the markets in Germany, but nice. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit.

I went to the Christmas market in Ulm two years ago and was a bit surprised at the size; it was larger than I expected and packed.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 5:56 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, 1.5MM, Marriot
We're going to Paris 11/28-12/5 and were considering going to Strasbourg overnight to hit the Christmas market and see family. Now it sounds like the family is making plans to be elsewhere during that time. Is it worth the trip to Strasbourg for the market, or should we stay in Paris and visit a market there instead?

TIA,
GG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.