Wiki Posts
Search

Long Night of Music

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2023, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ:TPPS, Marriott: Titanium
Long Night of Music

Hi, I will arrive Munich at May 6 and I believe it’s the date for the Long Night of Music this year. Never been to one before, do I need to get a ticket to attend the various performances? And is there a lot going on at the old town? Thanks.
Old Feb 9, 2023, 7:31 pm

Google is your friend.
Old Feb 10, 2023, 1:43 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
You buy one ticket at the first venue you visit and then show that at the other venues. This year they have 80 venues, so can never do it all and have to plan a bit. From experience after the 5th venue you are done hopping around. The list of venues and events goes live on March 29.

https://www.muenchner.de/musiknacht/
Old Feb 10, 2023, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ:TPPS, Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by oliver2002
You buy one ticket at the first venue you visit and then show that at the other venues. This year they have 80 venues, so can never do it all and have to plan a bit. From experience after the 5th venue you are done hopping around. The list of venues and events goes live on March 29.

https://www.muenchner.de/musiknacht/
thanks for the tips. Will look out for the program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.