Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is this possible? Frankfurt Airport & Priority lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2023, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Is this possible? Frankfurt Airport & Priority lounge

Hi guys, I'm curious if it's possible to make a quick stop (like 15-25 mins or so) at the Priority lounge with 90 mins connection time? I'll be travelling Business & connecting flight in the same terminal (2)

I'm a travel blogger as well so I wanted to at least make a quick stop to see what it's like (even though I heard its not fantastic). But I also read that FRA is enormous so would welcome any feedback, tks
Old Jan 14, 2023, 4:49 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by Jack L
Hi guys, I'm curious if it's possible to make a quick stop (like 15-25 mins or so) at the Priority lounge with 90 mins connection time? I'll be travelling Business & connecting flight in the same terminal (2)
What is the connection? Is it Schengen-to-Schengen or Non-Schengen to Schengen/Schengen to Non-Schengen? At busy times, immigration (particularly on an non-EU passport) can take a significant time.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 5:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WorldLux
What is the connection? Is it Schengen-to-Schengen or Non-Schengen to Schengen/Schengen to Non-Schengen? At busy times, immigration (particularly on an non-EU passport) can take a significant time.
Thanks, its non to non
Old Jan 14, 2023, 7:45 am

Programs: LH SEN
You might be able to sneak in a quick visit but security is at the gate and has been slow recently so don't leave the lounge too late.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 10:33 pm
Original Poster

Thanks all

It seems the connecting flight may typically depart from gates E2 or E3, apparently Priority lounge is opposite E6

But is this still quite tight as others have mentioned this is still pre security?
Old Jan 20, 2023, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Just to report back that it was pretty easy to squeeze in 30 mins in the lounge leaving plenty of time to get past security. Altho the lounge is pretty basic & an awful one to have access to considering the other Oneworld lounges there are in other places

No wonder some people said security can be slow - there were almost 100 people queueing & they only chose to open 1 scanner. There were 3-4 other scanners with staff idly chatting away ignoring the queue of people

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.