Wiki Posts
Search

Van/Mini Bus for Hire MUC to Augsburg?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2022, 4:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Van/Mini Bus for Hire MUC to Augsburg?

Good morning all. Anyone with knowledge of a transport company that could convey 8 people and baggage all together from MUC to our hotel in Augsburg? No rental companies have the 9 seat passenger vans available that are listed on some of their sites. Don't need transport our whole time while in Germany. Just need to get from MUC to Augsburg. The train is of course an option but we have quite a large number of bags as we are bringing numerous items to Ukrainian refugee friends of ours displaced from Eastern Ukraine. Anyone know of a company or even an individual that could assist in this matter? Many thanks in advance. Pick up would be July 12 at MUC at 11 a.m. or so. Thank you in advance.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 5:17 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Originally Posted by woody125
Good morning all. Anyone with knowledge of a transport company that could convey 8 people and baggage all together from MUC to our hotel in Augsburg? No rental companies have the 9 seat passenger vans available that are listed on some of their sites. Don't need transport our whole time while in Germany. Just need to get from MUC to Augsburg. The train is of course an option but we have quite a large number of bags as we are bringing numerous items to Ukrainian refugee friends of ours displaced from Eastern Ukraine. Anyone know of a company or even an individual that could assist in this matter? Many thanks in advance. Pick up would be July 12 at MUC at 11 a.m. or so. Thank you in advance.
Really difficult this year, esp from airports.

If you put "München" as your pick-up point, the 9-seaters become available on autovermietung.adac.de (ADAC is the German AAA, very good prices which usally include no-excess CDW). EUR 250/day from a north Munich location, EUR 34 extra to include tyre damage.

Otherwise, Maier (www.flughafentransfer-maier.com), Kaulke (www.flughafentransferkaulke.de) and Schonberger (fahrdienst-schoenberger.eu) are decent local Augsburg businesses. They tend to be cheaper than the MUC based ones, and know their way around Augsburg. They'll take up to 8 people + luggage (2 each I think are included). Price should be in the 130-150 EUR range.
offerendum and FLYGVA like this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
And THAT is FT at it's best. Thank you tom tulpe. Very, very appreciated. I'll investigate these options now. Good day to you.
tom tulpe likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 8:44 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Originally Posted by woody125
And THAT is FT at it's best. Thank you tom tulpe. Very, very appreciated. I'll investigate these options now. Good day to you.
You're most welcome

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.