Germany: what's for lunch?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Germany: what's for lunch?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2018, 10:43 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM; former GS
Why not try a variety of options? In a hurry one day, go to a donor doner kabab (sp?) stand. A little more time, try the cafeteria at one of the big department stores; tray service but fairly fast, local, and inexpensive. Even more time, try a restaruant/pub. In Munich, I love Weisse's Brauhaus just off Marianplatz on Tal. At any Bavarian restaurant, arrive before noon and try the weisswurst. Also in Munich, go to the Viktualienmarket. On a nice day, stop a a local outdoor Biergarten.
roberto99 and pbiflyer like this.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 7:36 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Most restaurants in Munich have a set menu for 7-8€ for lunch that caters to working people looking to have a quick(er) lunch. Thanks to an EU regulation all eateries need to disclose common allergens. They are code A thru G and tell immediately if you can have them.
CDTraveler likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 11:57 am

Location: exUA1K, UA MM, lifetime UA1P, AA MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by FC ORD
Why not try a variety of options? In a hurry one day, go to a donor doner kabab (sp?) stand. A little more time, try the cafeteria at one of the big department stores; tray service but fairly fast, local, and inexpensive. Even more time, try a restaruant/pub. In Munich, I love Weisse's Brauhaus just off Marianplatz on Tal. At any Bavarian restaurant, arrive before noon and try the weisswurst. Also in Munich, go to the Viktualienmarket. On a nice day, stop a a local outdoor Biergarten.
I also enjoy lunches at a local Imbiss

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.