Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Connection flight at Tegel (Schengen)

Connection flight at Tegel (Schengen)

Old Jul 7, 17, 8:11 pm
Original Poster

Arrow Connection flight at Tegel (Schengen)

Cheers!

So I am taking this connection flight from Stockholm to Düsseldorf via Tegel in Berlin.. I was wondering if I need to do a passport control even if it's a Schengen flight?! The Tegel website is positive about it...
Do I have to check in again at the airport especially that I only have carry-on luggage?!
And how do you get from gate A03 to A13, how long does it take for an elderly person?
Heard it's a small airport with unfriendly staff and that's why I am trying to figure things out!

Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 8, 17, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH SEN, AB PLAT, BA Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, SPG Lifetime Platinum, IHG RA, Hyatt Globalist
No passport control, flight arrives as a domestic flight. You will have to clear security in front of your DUS gate (this is normal in Tegel as most of the gates are not connected). Walk from A03 to A13 might be in the range of 200 meters:

http://stadtplanberlin360.de/flughaf...n#.WWD3rTP5wck
Old Jul 9, 17, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Black, and assorted others
It should go very quickly for you. Can you confirm that this is on one single ticket and not two?
Old Jul 10, 17, 8:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Tegel has the smallest holding area per gate of all airports ive seen lol
if you do get a03 to a13 then it wont take u more than 10 minutes from arrivals to gate; but i wont count on being in the same terminal

Search this Thread
Search Engine: