Winter time activities in and around Berlin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2016, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler,Hyatt-Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson, National-Exec.

Working on a business trip to Berlin in mid-January 2017 and all the sites I see show activities which are more for summer like weather.
Can anyone share activities in and around Berlin which are for winter type of weather.
Thanks
Old Dec 15, 2016, 10:54 am

Programs: LH FTL
As a matter of fact, activities in Berlin in January are more or less limited to indoor activities. There are plenty of museums and exhibitions, see this website for a comprehensive listing: http://www.berlin.de/en/museums/
Old Dec 19, 2016, 5:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA 2MM, Bonvoy LT Plt, Mets fan
I'm looking at the forecast for the next 2-3 weeks (including my brief Jan visit), and it doesn't seem like it's going below 25F/-4C.

Why is that so horrific for winter? What am I missing here?
Old Dec 21, 2016, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by CO FF
I'm looking at the forecast for the next 2-3 weeks (including my brief Jan visit), and it doesn't seem like it's going below 25F/-4C.

Why is that so horrific for winter? What am I missing here?
Itīs not horrific, itīs pretty standard, perhaps a Little bit too warm for the season.

But back to you question: Winter-outdoor activities are rare around Berlin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.