Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Munich airport Hilton - time required to get to flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2015, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)

I'll be staying at the Munich Airport Hilton tonight, flying out on the SQ departure at 06:30. Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the hotel to the SQ check-in? Don't want to leave the hotel too early, but also trying to avoid any nasty surprises. I'm not familiar with the layout at MUC at all.

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Gold
I'm not sure exactly where SQ check-in is, but it's about 2 minutes walk from the Hilton to either Terminal 1 or 2 and shouldn't be more than a couple minutes from when you enter the terminal to SQ check-in.

Not sure how long check-in will take, but security at MUC is usually pretty quick.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 12:05 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
As we have a dedicated Germany forum, I'm going to move this thread over there. Please continue to discuss this toured topic in the Germany forum.

stut
Europe Forum
Old Aug 28, 2015, 2:02 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
SQ checkin is on the ground level of T2, ie one level below 'regular' LH checkin. But yes, maximum 2 minute any time of day.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 5:55 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I've done it in 90 seconds (but when it was a Kempinski )
Old Sep 3, 2015, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)
Thanks everyone! For the record, I did it in 117 seconds, but that included the time I stopped to re-tie my shoelace part-way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.