Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer in Frankfurt

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2011, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Transfer in Frankfurt

Any hints, advice, tips for a transfer in Frankfurt? I am arriving on US Airways transfering to Lufthansa. I have 2 hours, thanks....
Old Feb 23, 2011, 8:43 am

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Everything you want to know about connecting in FRA is here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...on-thread.html
Old Feb 23, 2011, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by snod08
Everything you want to know about connecting in FRA is here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...on-thread.html
Thanks...talk about information "overload"! FRA seems like a nightmare from the posts in that thread! I think I'll just look for signs and a bar!
Old Feb 23, 2011, 9:26 am

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Originally Posted by cdepks
Thanks...talk about information "overload"! FRA seems like a nightmare from the posts in that thread! I think I'll just look for signs and a bar!
Good idea! That thread is very extensive and detailed.
I did read it once. But, then decided I should be able to follow signs and figure out where to go.
Though, I am glad that some FT-ers decided to give the FRA connecting story in such detail.

FRA is indeed really complex for connecting.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 2:16 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by cdepks
Any hints, advice, tips for a transfer in Frankfurt? I am arriving on US Airways transfering to Lufthansa. I have 2 hours, thanks....
For most passengers there, it should be considered a rather boring airport in most regards -- that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just be thankful you only have 2 hours scheduled there, which is usually sufficient for even the worst possible distances at the airport. Despite how the airport is laid out, signage at the airport is quite good about how to get around FRA and what is accessible at the airport.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 3:00 pm
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
This thread will now transfer to the Germany forum. Please re-submit to security (including a slightly surly swab of your electronics) and present your onward boarding passes.

stut
Co-Moderator
Europe Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.