Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Any Caesars promo with F&B credit (a la Mlife)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2021, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum

I saw Mlife has a deal offering $30-$75 food credit at their properties. That rate is typically $10 higher than the non-Elite ADR and 20-35% higher than the Mlife Gold rate, so not a slam dunk for Gold unless you value the credit at full value.

Is there a similar promotion from Caesar? I didn't see any on their website. Just want to make sure I didn't miss it. That would sweeten the deal while avoiding scam resort fee for Diamond.

Thanks.
EqualOpp likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Also, I'm certainly not getting the advertised 15% off the best advertised rate for CR Diamond. More like 5% compared to the publicly available rate on CR.com and OTAs.
Old Sep 2, 2021, 10:45 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by italdesign
I saw Mlife has a deal offering $30-$75 food credit at their properties. That rate is typically $10 higher than the non-Elite ADR and 20-35% higher than the Mlife Gold rate, so not a slam dunk for Gold unless you value the credit at full value.

Is there a similar promotion from Caesar? I didn't see any on their website. Just want to make sure I didn't miss it. That would sweeten the deal while avoiding scam resort fee for Diamond.

Thanks.
Caesars doesn't seem to do F&B credits nearly as much as Mlife, but their room rates tend to run lower. I did once find a $50 F&B credit on a Caesars rate. I booked it, but when I checked in (Bally's Las Vegas), they had no clue what I was talking about and I never received the credit.
Old Sep 7, 2021, 7:47 pm

I get comp offers at CET and MLife, CET has no resorts fees so off the bat that's like $40 a day but I do see some food offers, look under my offers..........I see $20 or a free buffet and $10 in slot play @ paris which is where I'm staying next.

Mlife gives me $50 free play $50 resort credit so that offsets about 2 nights resort fees

I usually stay 6 nights at CET and in the middle ( I don't check out of CET) spend 2 nights at Mlife

Mlife has My vegas slots but you don't have to stay at an Mlife property to use most of the awards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.