Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Possible to check-in under spouse's account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2020, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold

So my wife is Diamond status with Caesar's hotels. I might be going to Vegas next month and was wondering if they allow you to check-in under your spouse's account. They have super cheap rates now and no resort fees for Diamonds. I also see where they have contactless check-in, including check-in on App or at Kiosk. Wondering if you can check-in and not even have to see an agent at one of their hotels. Would love to stay at Flamingo or Paris due to low rates...
Old Aug 21, 2020, 4:05 am

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Nope. By default, I think most if not all hotels don't allow you to do that under normal circumstances. Your wife would have to be there at least to check-in. If not, they will charge you whatever the current rate is for the day. You can use the kiosks, if available. But if by any small chance there's an issue and you need to talk to a FDA during check-in, or if your keys stop working mid-trip and you need new ones, then you're SOL.

Also, status has little to no effect on the room price you're seeing on your wife's account. Rates are due to play, whether comped or reduced/discounted.
Old Aug 21, 2020, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks for the reply. Yes I figured I the check-in on the App or Kiosk would have to go flawless and would have to avoid seeing an agent. As far as room rate, I'm looking at the Flamingo and the rate for the particular day I'm looking at is $35, however when I login via my wife's account is $10, with no resort fees. So appears they are giving huge discounts to status members.
Old Aug 23, 2020, 3:59 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by canesfan
So appears they are giving huge discounts to status members.
Correct. I give $0 play and am diamond, and still get $10 rooms when I log in.
Old Aug 27, 2020, 8:04 pm

Spend a few $$ ad gamble a few ( And I mean like $20) and you will see free rooms. my 2019 win/loss shows I played $26.50

I am Diamond via the match

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.