Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Unable to register for ceasars visa double reward credits

Old Jan 14, 20, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold

Received a postcard in the mail to get double reward credits on my Ceasars visa between 1/15 and 2/29

Diamond status expires 1/31 so figure I'd put $10K in charges on the card for the VIP pass and double credits would be great for the $10K in spend. I got to the webiste they say to register at and it's just a website to sign up for the visa with the benefits. No contact number is on the card. Anyone else been targeted and able to register? The website they say to register at is caesars.com/visaearnmore
Old Jan 15, 20, 12:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Choice Platinum, Caesar's Platinum, MLife Pearl
Originally Posted by jamesteroh View Post
Received a postcard in the mail to get double reward credits on my Ceasars visa between 1/15 and 2/29

Diamond status expires 1/31 so figure I'd put $10K in charges on the card for the VIP pass and double credits would be great for the $10K in spend. I got to the webiste they say to register at and it's just a website to sign up for the visa with the benefits. No contact number is on the card. Anyone else been targeted and able to register? The website they say to register at is caesars.com/visaearnmore
I just followed your link and was able to enter my name and Caesars Rewards number. Got a screen telling me "your registration has been received." I was using Chrome.
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Jan 15, 20, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold
Really weird I googled visa rewards bonus caesars and this link came up:
https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/pa...a/visaearnmore

It worked at least and I'm registered.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: