Does Wynn match status?

Old Jun 3, 19, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Does Wynn match status?

After researching this I've come up with nothing. Is it because they don't do it? Also, those that have status, what's your experience? Thanks
Old Jun 3, 19, 11:56 am

Unless the program changed, I don't think there are different tiers.
Old Jun 3, 19, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

There are four tiers according to this site.
Old Jun 3, 19, 2:19 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by AboutTreeFiddy View Post
There are four tiers according to this site.
That's the site for Wynn Macau and not Wynn Las Vegas.

The Wynn only has one status AFAIK for the longest. I've never heard of Wynn ever doing a tier match. They don't need to.
Old Jun 3, 19, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by easy_money View Post
That's the site for Wynn Macau and not Wynn Las Vegas.

The Wynn only has one status AFAIK for the longest. I've never heard of Wynn ever doing a tier match. They don't need to.
That explains it. Thanks.
Old Jun 3, 19, 2:30 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Here's the correct site for Wynn LV. https://www.wynnlasvegas.com/

If you're looking to stay at Wynn and have no status or history there, trying the Wynn Slots app. Basically similar to MyVegas for MLIFE. Can earn free room cop at the Wynn for $0 (given you don't spend money in the app).
Old Jun 3, 19, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

If you're looking to stay at Wynn and have no status or history there, trying the Wynn Slots app. Basically similar to MyVegas for MLIFE. Can earn free room cop at the Wynn for $0 (given you don't spend money in the app).
Thanks for the info. I'm actually planning to check out the new Encore Boston Harbor when it opens.
easy_money likes this.
Old Jun 4, 19, 8:06 pm

Side note: I have a thorn in my side related to the app. I was cruising along shooting for two nights next year. I said I'd go over my usual spend on IF I started to creep into 3 night territory. So I did. Then, we decided to go this July. Okay, no biggie. I can just collect points and make a run for two nights at 5200. Earned enough gems, went to book. The Thursday and Friday went up to 5900🤬. I don't want to stay just one night there, but I'm probably not going next year and who knows the status of the game then. Still, getting a room for less than half the cost from buying chips in the game is still cheaper than gambling for one. PLUS no resort fees.
Old Jun 5, 19, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by Harry Lyme View Post
Side note: I have a thorn in my side related to the app. I was cruising along shooting for two nights next year. I said I'd go over my usual spend on IF I started to creep into 3 night territory. So I did. Then, we decided to go this July. Okay, no biggie. I can just collect points and make a run for two nights at 5200. Earned enough gems, went to book. The Thursday and Friday went up to 5900��. I don't want to stay just one night there, but I'm probably not going next year and who knows the status of the game then. Still, getting a room for less than half the cost from buying chips in the game is still cheaper than gambling for one. PLUS no resort fees.
Agreed. That's why you have to book it when it's low and just cancel later or look it up regularly if it gets cheaper. This topic is probably better discussed over at VMB.
Harry Lyme likes this.

Last edited by easy_money; Jun 5, 19 at 2:58 am

Search this Thread
Search Engine: