Use TR points for someone else's resort fees

Old Mar 2, 18, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Plat Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carl Gold, IHG Plat
Use TR points for someone else's resort fees

I am traveling to Las Vegas with friends. We all have rooms comped in our own names at Paris (total of 3 rooms.) I have plenty of TR points, the others have very few. Can I use my TR points to pay their resort fees? If so, do I have their resort fee charges transferred from their room to mine in order to use my points to pay their fees or can it be done at the front desk without the necessity of transferring the charges between rooms? Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Mar 3, 18, 12:25 pm

Programs: DL DM, DL 1.3 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Total Rewards Diamond
Originally Posted by iamthehpt View Post
I am traveling to Las Vegas with friends. We all have rooms comped in our own names at Paris (total of 3 rooms.) I have plenty of TR points, the others have very few. Can I use my TR points to pay their resort fees? If so, do I have their resort fee charges transferred from their room to mine in order to use my points to pay their fees or can it be done at the front desk without the necessity of transferring the charges between rooms? Thanks in advance for your help.
Not sure of your status with TR, but Plats and above can gift up to 5000 RCs to other TR members (max of 2 per year). If nothing else works for you, this may be an option.

Search this Thread