FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Loyalty Programs (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs-651/)
-   -   Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs/1848908-status-match-between-caesars-total-rewards-wyndham-rewards.html)

Calboy9903 Feb 10, 2020 10:37 pm

two submitted on 2/1 and still waiting.

HIFlya Feb 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Weird situation, I received an email from Caesar's Rewards dated yesterday, saying here was my "Gold" statement. However, I just logged in again to my account, it says I am Diamond.

Roasty Feb 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by HIFlya (Post 32060314)
Weird situation, I received an email from Caesar's Rewards dated yesterday, saying here was my "Gold" statement. However, I just logged in again to my account, it says I am Diamond.

Not that weird from an IT standpoint. Those emails were probably batched at a different time, prior to your update. Whatever you see on the portal should be good to go.

HIFlya Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by Roasty (Post 32060358)
Not that weird from an IT standpoint. Those emails were probably batched at a different time, prior to your update. Whatever you see on the portal should be good to go.

Thanks...not too concerned...just worried that I locked myself out of my Wyndham account because I couldn't remember my stinking security question, when I tried to re-match to Wyndham.

MountainGuy Feb 14, 2020 11:46 am

matched Marriott Titanium to Wyndham Diamond (took 1 or 2 days), then matched to Caesar's Diamond in one day

calgaryhhr Feb 19, 2020 3:09 pm

My significant other's Caesar's account was matched back to Diamond using Wyndham but I'm still waiting for my account to be matched back to Diamond.

pwd847 Feb 20, 2020 9:43 pm

I matched to diamond on Feb 2nd and now I'm gold again. What gives? filed match again 2 days ago and no response...

rhelfand Feb 21, 2020 9:41 am

I'm curious, has anyone waiting for their match tried calling? Does anyone have a good number to try?

I did a status match from Wyndham to Caesar's Diamond status back in December and it went through in about a week, however, it expired at the end of January and I'm back to Platinum. I tried re-matching online about 3 weeks ago and I haven't been re-upped to Diamond. I tried calling about a week ago and they said they were going to put in a support ticket but I haven't heard back yet.

I retried the status match online today as well (and like last time, it says that I will be matched to Diamond within 7 business days). Hopefully, it'll go through. I have a trip planned tentatively for April. :(

levilevi Feb 21, 2020 12:34 pm

There's another thread on this:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wynd...-match-23.html

Mine didn't seem to move so I went through a customer support link while logged into my Caesar's account and send a message. WIthin 30 hours I was Diamond. Others in the thread have sent an email and within a day been matched.

flyer4512 Feb 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by pwd847 (Post 32095809)
I matched to diamond on Feb 2nd and now I'm gold again. What gives? filed match again 2 days ago and no response...

So you were Gold on 2/1/2020...............matched to Diamond................received Diamond match and now you are back to Gold again ?

I just checked ours, still Diamond

pwd847 Feb 22, 2020 5:55 am

Originally Posted by flyer4512 (Post 32099004)
So you were Gold on 2/1/2020...............matched to Diamond................received Diamond match and now you are back to Gold again ?

I just checked ours, still Diamond

yes that is correct. I even have a screenshot of my diamond status from around feb 5th.

I just logged in on the website and the app, and I am diamond again......

rhelfand Feb 24, 2020 9:07 am

Originally Posted by levilevi (Post 32097937)
There's another thread on this:

Mine didn't seem to move so I went through a customer support link while logged into my Caesar's account and send a message. WIthin 30 hours I was Diamond. Others in the thread have sent an email and within a day been matched.

Thank you! I tried calling on Friday but didn't make any headway. I tried re-matching online on Friday also, and somehow over the weekend I am back to Diamond. :)

ajf87 Mar 5, 2020 8:06 pm

Matched Marriott Platinum to Wyndham Diamond 3/3 within 48 hours. Waiting on Caesars Diamond match. 6.7.0