Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Old Feb 18, 20, 9:32 am

Programs: AA EXP, 1 MM (1.48M), Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Emailing Caesar Rewards customer service did the trick to get Caesar Diamond. I emailed customer service on the evening of 2/11 about my 2/1 status match request, got an email from them on the morning of 2/12 asking me for my Wyndham Rewards #, replied the same day with my info, and was upgraded on the afternoon of 2/13. Thanks to everyone for your help!
Old Feb 18, 20, 9:37 am

Programs: AA EXP, 1 MM (1.48M), Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by George M View Post
Has your account updated to Diamond yet?
Yup, sure did!
Old Feb 21, 20, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis View Post
The $100 dinner credit is confusing IMHO. Some say you must appear at a CR desk to request it and then up to 7 days more for dinner to ďloadĒ to your account.
That was my experience in Jan 2019. I picked up my card right after I got there, and they said it would take a week for my dinner credit to load. I visited a few rewards desks at different Caeser's hotels when I was there to check on the status, and it never loaded (i was only in town for 2 nights). Didn't get to use it
Old Feb 21, 20, 10:45 pm

Programs: AA ex-P, Hyatt whatever tier 2 is now, credit card elite in the usual suspects
I matched in January. A month later when I was in Vegas the dinner was already loaded. I had my card from last year (they don't have expiration dates) but doubt that was why.
Old Feb 22, 20, 7:31 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by ziglet19 View Post
That was my experience in Jan 2019. I picked up my card right after I got there, and they said it would take a week for my dinner credit to load. I visited a few rewards desks at different Caeser's hotels when I was there to check on the status, and it never loaded (i was only in town for 2 nights). Didn't get to use it
Thatís a bummer! How long had you been diamond before arriving in LV?

Originally Posted by djibouti View Post
I matched in January. A month later when I was in Vegas the dinner was already loaded. I had my card from last year (they don't have expiration dates) but doubt that was why.
I am new diamond from matching 2/1 and have never had a card. I emailed TR support around 2/15 and they said the dinner was already loaded onto my card.

Iím wondering if either a) there is a 1-2 week delay from acquiring diamond (regardless of having a card or going to TR desk) or b) support is wrong. Sigh.
Old Feb 24, 20, 9:27 am

I got matched to Diamond in Jan. '20 (they gave me the status until Jan. '21). Was able to use the celebration dinner about a week ago. When I inquired at the Diamond desk, I was told it had already been loaded onto my card.
Old Feb 24, 20, 9:30 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Comatose.Captain View Post
I got matched to Diamond in Jan. '20 (they gave me the status until Jan. '21). Was able to use the celebration dinner about a week ago. When I inquired at the Diamond desk, I was told it had already been loaded onto my card.
Just to clarify:

Were you a previous CET TR member before the match?
Did you have a card already?
Old Feb 24, 20, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis View Post
Just to clarify:

Were you a previous CET TR member before the match?
Did you have a card already?
No, it was an intial match. So completely new to TR.

I picked up the card on the evening of day 1. I inquired about the celebration dinner at the same desk the next morning. Was able to use the celebration dinner on the evening of day 2.
Old Feb 24, 20, 12:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Lifetime Gold, UA Silver, SW A-List
+1 more data point. Submitted status match request on 2/20, sent e-mail on 2/20 and received reply today (2/24) with the successful match. Caesars Diamond status valid through 1/31/21.
Old Feb 24, 20, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by Comatose.Captain View Post
No, it was an intial match. So completely new to TR.

I picked up the card on the evening of day 1. I inquired about the celebration dinner at the same desk the next morning. Was able to use the celebration dinner on the evening of day 2.
EXCELLENT. Thank you. That summarizes what Iím hoping for in a few weeks.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: