Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards

Old Jun 5, 17, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Chase UR, Amex MR, Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott/Starwood Gold, FoundersCard

https://wyndhamrewards.com/trec/cons...US|WRBase|Blue

Get your status matches in boys.
Old Jun 18, 17, 8:58 pm
Senior Moderator/Moderator: United MileagePlus

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Moderator Note

The above post has been moved from the Hilton Diamond - Caesars Reward thread to this separate thread as it concerns Wyndham, not Hilton. Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.
Old Jul 22, 17, 1:34 am

Oops delete that statement. I must need sleep.
Old Jul 28, 17, 10:05 am

Done, matched my Wyndham to TR. took a few mins.

Last edited by HardDriving_Gman; Jul 28, 17 at 10:26 am Reason: Spelling errors
Old Aug 3, 17, 10:12 am

Yes. Not quite instant but close to it.
Old Dec 29, 17, 12:23 pm

So I had done the status match already, then i earned TR diamond later in the year. But the system is erroring out when I try to match WR to diamond. Anyone know how to fix this?
Old Dec 29, 17, 7:04 pm

A few weeks ago a VIP agent for Total Rewards said she couldn't book my Dec 2018 stay using my two free nights matching from Wyndham as a result of getting elite status from their credit card. Only through first few months of 2018 (sorry can't remember when exactly stay had to be completed by). Said she isn't sure if the same matching package will occur and if so whether two free nights will be offered. Should know by end of Feb 2018 (hopefully sooner).
Old Feb 9, 18, 10:38 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I matched Total Rewards to Wyndham Diamond on Feb 1. Got a confirmation screen saying it would be "updated soon", but it still isn't as of tonight Feb 9.

Matching the other way has been instant, I know. Are others seeing this kind of delay?
Old Feb 10, 18, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
I matched Total Rewards to Wyndham Diamond on Feb 1. Got a confirmation screen saying it would be "updated soon", but it still isn't as of tonight Feb 9.

Matching the other way has been instant, I know. Are others seeing this kind of delay?
I am also waiting for wyndham to TR match submitted 2/1 . When I check the website it says “Your previous request is being processed. Please allow up to 7 business days for your Total Rewards status to be updated“

Old Feb 10, 18, 7:37 pm

I did my match online and it was instant, but wen I tried to match my wife’s, it said that I’ve already requested and that ones been pending for days now
Old Feb 11, 18, 8:13 pm

Thanks for the other data points. That's very odd...I wonder if it glitches if it can't be reconciled right away.

Anyone suggest a good phone number, twitter DM, or other means to contact TR for these sorts of issues?
Old Feb 11, 18, 10:07 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA LTPlat 2.3MM; Marriott Titanium (LTP); Hilton Gold; Vistana 5-Star Elite; National Car Exec Elite
Originally Posted by pwd847 View Post
I just did it online and received an instant match to Wyndham Diamond from my TR Diamond!
Old Feb 16, 18, 4:29 pm

My match just processed today. I did call in early this week. Interestingly, before the match I'd get a popup for a preapproved Total Rewards Visa every time. Now with Diamond happening, no dice. With a preapproval that might have been tempting.
Old Feb 17, 18, 1:03 pm

My match just processed today. I did call in early this week. Interestingly, before the match I'd get a popup for a preapproved Total Rewards Visa every time. Now with Diamond happening, no dice. With a preapproval that might have been tempting.
can you share what the number is that you used to call? Thanks
Old Feb 19, 18, 12:27 am

Originally Posted by babypuwet View Post
can you share what the number is that you used to call? Thanks
After three misdirects, this seemed to do the trick: 877-716-4500

Search this Thread