Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars LV show tickets for 7*/Diamond/Platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 8, 2016, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
7*/Diamond get two free tickets per month; Platinum is BOGO.

TR maintains a current show list on their web site: https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/ap...-show-benefits (h/t fullcollapseca)

Originally Posted by mudpuppy
There are only a limited number of Diamond/7 Stars tickets held for these shows, so at popular times you may not be able to secure tickets to the show you want. Supposedly you can advance book some of the shows, but I've had a LOT of trouble redeeming them at the total rewards desk this way. The desk agents look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them a host has reserved the tickets, but later the host says they were reserved in the system.

Also, the available shows change from time to time, so my advice is be flexible and not too hung up on which show you want to see (they are FREE tickets after all).

Finally, notice it is once per calendar month, so if your trip overlaps the turn of the calendar you may be able to use it twice on one trip. I've never done this, but have heard it works.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2016, 2:52 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester

Following up on a branch of the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gamin...nderscard.html thread but thought I'd break it out since it isn't directly tied to Founders Card

Here's the current show list:

shows.pdf
Old May 20, 2016, 12:13 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Is this perk only available in Vegas? What about Atlantic City?
Old May 21, 2016, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I believe it's only in LV (I don't play in AC, so wouldn't know -- sorry )
Old Jun 16, 2016, 11:13 am

Programs: Spire Amb IHG, HH Gold, TR Diamond, Mlife Plat, National Exec, Avis Pref Plus
If anyone is interested, I was just there this last week and this is the current list.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
TR Tickets.pdf (448.2 KB, 178 views)
Old Jul 6, 2016, 9:37 am

Programs: National EE, Avis CC
Here is the list for July. And remember to use my Promo Code FCSAMIUL887 when applying for FC. Thanks!
Attached Images  
Old Feb 14, 2017, 12:28 am
Original Poster

February 2017 list

Name:  LV_Shows_Feb_2017.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  139.2 KB
Old Feb 16, 2017, 1:35 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
High Roller Ride "rip-off"

As a 7* I've ridden the High Roller FREE* several times, now (per Feb 2017 rate card), they want 7* to pay
Anytime I've ridden the HR (day and night) there were very few riders, so I guess to recoup their "losses", they are even charging 7*s.
*After the HR opened, in addition to FREE entry for 7*, I got a FREE drink coupon to use at the bar (before you entered).
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by nrr
As a 7* I've ridden the High Roller FREE* several times, now (per Feb 2017 rate card), they want 7* to pay
Anytime I've ridden the HR (day and night) there were very few riders, so I guess to recoup their "losses", they are even charging 7*s.
*After the HR opened, in addition to FREE entry for 7*, I got a FREE drink coupon to use at the bar (before you entered).
If you are requalifying for 7* during the the year you will along the way get 8 free tickets on the High Roller 4 of which include an open bar as benefits of passing the Diamond Aspirations levels at 40000 and 80000 Tier Credits. Its not that exciting a ride that more than 8 trips a year would be attractive

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.