total Rewards Comps?

Old Jan 14, 12, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Banned, Marriott Plat, UA 1K MM,
total Rewards Comps?

I am trying to understand the system. Friends of mine who gamble close to nothing are getting comps, I've been comped Flamingo, and weekends at Harrahs Tahoe, and Caesars AC after gambling very little.. The other night I did a stint at PH LV, and around some 15K on Tables, and Video Poker, with a heavy loss. There is not one comp in my account.. What am I doing wrong here?
Old Jan 14, 12, 3:47 pm

Programs: AC E
It usually takes a couple weeks to see offers in your account.
Old Jan 19, 12, 9:26 am

Programs: CO, UA, AA, WN, DL Gold
Call

Originally Posted by ryan754 View Post
I am trying to understand the system. Friends of mine who gamble close to nothing are getting comps, I've been comped Flamingo, and weekends at Harrahs Tahoe, and Caesars AC after gambling very little.. The other night I did a stint at PH LV, and around some 15K on Tables, and Video Poker, with a heavy loss. There is not one comp in my account.. What am I doing wrong here?
You might have to call them to get updated info. Usually, Harrahs low level comps are very good. I'm a low to mid roller and I'm always getting free or discounted room offers.
Another nice thing about Harrahs is large number of hotels and locations. I very seldom pay for a room in either LV or AC. Sometimes I don't get exactly the property I want, but by paying a few dollars more, I can get at least a 4*.
Give them a call.

Good luck.
Old Jan 21, 12, 9:56 pm

Yes what I like about Caesars properties is that I can play a few weekends a year in AC and get a couple nights free in their LV properties. In fact I just returned from 5 nights over the MLK Weekend at LV which cost me a total of $35 for the stay.
Old Feb 8, 12, 1:14 am

wait two weeks after your play. you'll see some offers on their total rewards site
Old Feb 8, 12, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA Plat, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
TR comps

From my (limited) experience it seems that free rooms are a major comp.

I have mainly slot play on my card - not a lot - and it seems that I can get 3-5 days of free rooms in Vegas quite frequently. Not as part of any official comp, it just shows up in the TR reservations part of the website...

As to comps for table play - terrible. I got perhaps double the comps per hand played at M life.

Search this Thread